Audio-Technica’s LP120 is a great choice for anyone in the market for a new set of speakers. The company has been making quality audio equipment for over many years, and the LP120 is no exception. These speakers are well-built and deliver excellent sound quality. They also come with a few handy features, such as a built-in preamp and Bluetooth connectivity.
Best Speakers for Audio Technica LP120
We have made a list of speakers that will give you the best sound quality and will fit perfectly with your turntable. You can choose any of these speakers, but if you want something cheaper, then you should definitely check out the Audioengine A5+ Speaker.
1. Audioengine A5 Plus : Best Speakers for Audio Technica LP120
Audioengine A5+ Powered Speaker
- Woofer Size : 5” Aramind Fiber with advanced voice coils
- Tweeter Size : 0.75” silk dome with neodymium magnets
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz–22 kHz (± 1.5 dB)
- Amplifier: Class AB Analog (2 x 50 Watts RMS)
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Dimension (W/H/D): 7.75 x 7 x 10.75 inches
- Full beautiful sound. Easy blue tooth.
- Best Sounding Speakers in Price Range
- Excellent value for money
- Cable Missing
The AudioEngine 5+ are a pair of high-end bookshelf speakers offering the greatest performance possible in their size and price. The A5+ set includes a built-in, power amplifier, with speakers that are in phase with each other.
The result is a seamless reproduction of the entire audio spectrum and full-range reproduction that is rarely experienced by listeners. The engineering of the A5+s includes a custom-built crossover, which takes the output from the built-in amplifier and divides it into separate bands of high, mid and low frequencies.
The A5+’s crossover is designed in the USA, for Audioengine. These are best amp and speakers for audio Technica LP120.This approach provides an extremely smooth, in-phase response to the audio signal, resulting in added coherence and transparency.
These features, along with their impressive power handling, make the A5+’s true audiophile-grade reference monitors. The built-in amplifier requires no matching to the speakers, so it will operate efficiently at all times. When used together with an external amplifier, the A5+s provide you with the best possible sound for Audio Technica LP120.
2. Edifier S2000MKIII Speaker : Best Speakers to Pair with Audio Technica Lp120
Edifier S2000MKIII Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf
- Total power output: L/R: 15W+15W RMS L/R : 50W + 50W RMS
- Noise level: ≤25dB(A)
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥90dB(A)
- Input sensitivity: Line 1 input: 800±50mV,
- Frequency Response: 45Hz~40KHz
- Speaker Dimensions: 198 x 276 x 342 (WxHxD)
- Crisp & Clean Awesome for a Turntable setup
- Perfection! Quality – Price Balance!
- Eargasmic, excellent, 100% recommend
- Don’t buy for TV
Edifier’s Flagship Bluetooth bookshelf speakers now support HD audio. The S2000MKIII features Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX, a new wireless remote, and dual RCA inputs. Edifier’s Planar Diaphragm tweeters deliver clear and powerful high frequencies up to 30 kHz matched with a 5.5” Paper Cone woofer to create balanced mids and loud bass for Audio Technica LP120.
The S2000MKIII’s compact size fits perfectly in any room. With a matte black or white finish, you don’t have to worry about clashing colors. The larger planar magnetic tweeters produce an extremely wide range of sound with higher precision to maintain the details in the music.
Low distortion and high power give you a crisp and clear listening experience. All of this has been meticulously engineered into a wood-finished MDF enclosure and wrapped in a high gloss piano lacquer.
3. Logitech Speaker System Z323 :Best Speakers for Audio Technica Turntable Lp120
Logitech Speaker System Z323 with Subwoofer
- Total watts (Peak): 60W
- Subwoofer: 18W
- Satellites: 2 x 6W
- RCA input: 1
- 3.5 mm input: 2 (up to 1080p)
- Great Sound
- Easy Installation
- Relatively Small
- Cables are not long
Enjoy great sound with the Logitech Speaker System Z323. With 360-degree sound, these speakers make your listening experience personal. You get rich, crisp, clear acoustics to enjoy music on Audio Technica LP120 Turntable.
The down-firing subwoofer pumps out deep bass, so you can feel the beat in your bones and revel in movie dialogue. Easy setup and two handy inputs for connecting audio devices mean you’ll be ready to play in minutes.
Fill your room with a big, bold sound. The Logitech Speaker System Z323 with subwoofer are best Speakers for Lp120 and also easy way to kick back and enjoy your music, movies, and games. With 30 watts of power and a strong subwoofer, this system delivers deep bass you can hear and feel.
Connect multiple audio devices simultaneously via two convenient inputs integrated into the control pod, or even listen to audio from iPods, MP3 players, or other mobile devices using the 3.5mm input. The compact satellite speakers mount securely to walls using simple brackets for hassle-free placement.
4. JBL Professional 305P MkII : Best Speaker setup for Audio Technica Lp120
JBL 305P Audio Technica Lp120 Speakers
- LF Driver : 126mm (5″)
- HF Driver Size : 25mm (1″)
- HF Driver Type : Soft dome
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 49Hz – 20kHz
- Net Weight (each) : 4.73 kg (10.43 lbs)
- Perfect 2-way Speaker
- Good sound and build quality
- Noisy when no signal is present
The JBL Professional 305P MkII is a next-generation, 2-way powered studio monitor, with the same proven performance of our highly regarded 3 Series monitors; at an incredible value. The JBL 305P MkII offers improved linearity and optimized vocal clarity due to the patented Image Control Wave guide and refined transducers.
The Boundary EQ restores a neutral low-frequency response when the speakers are placed on a work surface or stand close to walls, while MDF construction reduces unwanted cabinet resonance. Designed for For Audio Technica LP120 studios and home setups alike, these versatile monitors make music production easy and accurate.
5. Audioengine A2+ Plus Speaker : Best Speakers for Audio Technica Lp120XUSB
Audioengine A2+ Plus Wireless Speaker
- Amplifier type: Dual analog class A/B monolithic
- Power output: 60W peak power total (15W RMS / 30W peak per channel), AES
- Drivers: 2.75″ aramid fiber woofers, 3/4″ silk dome tweeters
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack, stereo RCA, USB, Bluetooth
- Output: RCA variable line-out for subwoofer expansion
- Input bit depth: 24-bits, upsampled
- Excellent Quality
- Large, clean sound in a compact size.
Audioengine A2+ Wireless speakers can quickly connect to all your music in seconds. Ideal for Audio Technica LP120, a work-from-home setup, or smaller spaces. Connect over Bluetooth or by using analog inputs to listen instantly or plug in your powered subwoofer for an even better audio experience.
Your music will sound amazing with the built-in analog class A/B amplifiers, and dual analog audio inputs for connecting multiple devices. With a USB port and Bluetooth wireless connection, you can play music directly from your computer files and other smart devices without the need to connect any wires.
The compact size and wireless design make these speakers super convenient and easy to use and make people want to listen to music every day.
6. Klipsch R-51PM Powered Speaker : Best Powered Speakers for Audio Technica Lp120
Klipsch R-51PM Powered Bluetooth Speaker
- Product Dimensions 8.5 x 7 x 13.3 inches
- 3.5 millimeter analog Mini jack
- Item Weight 10.6 pounds
- Manufacturer Klipsch
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Good Performance
- Excellent Bass
- Nice sounds but not very Loud
The R-51 PM-powered speakers use a highly efficient, powerful yet minimalist design that engulfs listeners in their favorite movies, music, or other entertainment. We all know Klipsch makes the speakers, but how about the amplifier inside? Klipsch is obsessed with acoustics and only uses amplifiers that help our speakers shine.
The internal amplifier was designed to maximize system performance and eliminate the need for external amplification.
7. Polk Audio T15 100 Speakers : Best Bookshelf Speakers for Audio Technica Lp120
Polk Audio T15 Speakers
- GET SUPERIOR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE WITH IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND – Featuring (1) 0.75″ tweeter & (1) 5.25″ Dynamic Balance Driver, these speakers are designed to produce a natural, well-balanced sound with massive bass even at the lowest frequencies
- Use these wall-mountable bookshelf speakers as REAR SPEAKERS and get mesmerized by detailed audio with crystal clear vocals, enough to fill any small to medium sized room
- CREATE A FULL-FLEDGED 5.1 HOME THEATER SETUP with the complete range of T-series speakers from Polk with two T50 Tower Speakers.
- Polk speakers are COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HOME THEATER AV RECEIVERS giving you many setup arrangement options – in single or multi-room with 2.0, 2.1, 3.1 systems or an immersive 5.1, 7.1 or 9.1 setup
- POLK’S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. With these value-priced speakers, you can now enjoy premium acoustics, high quality construction.
- Speakers with a Low-Budget but High-Quality!
- When you consider the price, it’s a good sound.
- Not suitable for load-playing
- There are no cords supplied.
The T15 is a pair of bookshelf speakers with a high level of adaptability. Polk’s Dynamic Technology was used to create this product. They’re equipped with Balance technology and are ready to boost your home theater experience and take on your complete music collection without fail.
Think of them as the ideal starting point for a budget-friendly yet premium-sounding home audio system – you’re simply not going to find a better value. Put them in your living room, bedroom, or office and hear what you’ve been missing from your music vibrant highs and warm, rich bass that makes listening to music pure joy again that is why we include this speaker in the list of best speakers for Audio Technica LP120.
What to Look for in a Best Speakers For Audio Technica LP120 ?
1. Total output (watts)
The first thing to consider is the total output (watts). The higher the wattage, the more powerful your speakers will be and the easier it is to get a good, loud sound with your turntable and speakers together. Our picks of speakers for Audio Technica LP120come in at 50 watts and 70 watts. which is more than enough power for most people.
2. Size and Volume of Speaker
The second thing to consider is the size of your room. If you have a large room, it is important to get a speaker that can fill the entire space. If you do not want to spend a fortune on speakers, then it is probably best to purchase two smaller speakers instead of one large one. This will allow you to use each speaker separately or together when needed.
3. Speaker Bass
Another important factor is how much bass you want out of your speakers. The best speakers for Audio Technica LP120 Turntable offer good bass response with little distortion and high sensitivity at low volumes. Some people like their music loud but others prefer it softer, so if you want more bass then choose speakers that have higher sensitivity levels than others.
You may also find that some speakers produce better sound quality than others when they are connected directly to your computer or stereo system without any extra equipment (such as an amplifier).
4. Frequency Response
Another consideration is the frequency response. This refers to how much bass or treble a speaker can handle before losing its quality. Some speakers only produce certain tones, while others are capable of producing a full range of sounds. You should look at these best speakers for Audio Technica LP120 when deciding which speaker is right for your setup.
The best speakers for the Audio Technica LP120 is Audioengine A5 Plus. The reason that it is better to have separate speakers is that if you try hooking up other speakers while they are turntable, they may not sound great compared with having a more expensive subwoofer speaker. This depends on your needs and preferences, however, so make sure before buying this Audio Technica LP120 turntable set you think about what kind of setup you would like.
Does the Audio Technica LP120 need speakers?
The Audio Technica LP120 is a belt drive turntable and is designed to work well with speakers. However, there are a significant number of buyers who use the Audio Technica LP120 without speakers for numerous reasons. If you want to connect your turntable system to your computer, speakers are generally not needed.
Another reason why you might want to forgo speakers is you can use the Audio Technica LP120 to practice DJing without worrying about waking up the neighbors! The Audio Technica LP120 also has a line out function so you can connect it to a bigger system, which may or may not have speakers.
Do you need speakers for Audio Technica record player?
Yes, you will need the speakers if you want to listen to Audio Technica records at home. They are not built in with the turntable so if you want to listen to the music, you will need to get the speakers that are compatible with that record player.
Does the Audio Technica LP120 have a preamp?
Yes, it has a preamp in it. The Audio Technica LP120 comes with an adjustable gain preamp that greatly improves the sound quality. It is a motor driven phono cartridge with internal preamp and an external step-up transformer. It offers a moving coil design and has a high output of 1.0 mV.
The Audio Technica LP120 is the most excellent phono cartridge for the money. It is a favorite for the money because of its built-in preamp, which enables the user to plug it directly into the RCA line-level output of a receiver, amplifier or integrated stereo system, with no need for a phono input.
Does the Audio Technica LP120 need an amplifier?
Yes. The Audio Technica LP120 is an entry-level audiophile turntable and it is not designed to run on its own, without an amplifier and a set of speakers. Its gain is set to be matched with the LP120’s internal preamp, which is why it needs to be used with an amplifier and a set of speakers.
Is the Audio Technica LP120 Bluetooth?
Yes! It is! The LP120 has Bluetooth and you can connect it to an ipad or Android phone or any Bluetooth enabled device. This turntable also has a USB port which you can connect to your computer via a USB cable.
This turntable has a built-in phono preamp and comes with playback software that allows you to convert your vinyl records to digital files.